Thursday, July 9, 2009

what can my 9 mths old do now

Besides crawling, crying, and walking with the support of children's size chair, he will start to cry when he sees nobody in his view. And then, he will starts crawling towards kitchen, there's where I will be most of the time. Once he sees me, he will smiles to me..emm..sweet. Upon entering kitchen, he will starts to grab things on the floor and play with it, lick it, bite it, and disarrange the things. He will only stop if I carry him away.
Whenever I carry him away while he's busy playing with something, he will make noise and kick his legs in the air. I thought, so young already know how to show his tantrum to me! And not only that, he will push my hands away if I were to obstruct him from taking things that he wanted. Cis!
And the thing that I feel betrayed is by himself he will crawl towards his dad, grandpa, or grandma without even them inviting him! And again, if I were to stop him from doing that, he will throw his tantrum to me. I was thinking, I'm the one who consistently feeding him, cleaning him, patting him to sleep, playing with him, and yet, this is what I get in return. -__-..

0 comments:

Post a Comment