Tuesday, July 28, 2009

to be or not to be angry with him...

I overslept this morning. Woke up by my husband. Alarm clock shows it's 7.10am! Normally, at this hour, I will be feeding him or washing my undergarments.

I was so happy that at least it is still not to late for me to be prepared to work. But, the moment I saw a pot of cooked oatmeal and heard the noise from washing machine, my gratefulness turned to anger. This shows that my husband already up very early. I was thinking why he didn't wake me up early too? While he's cooking mee suah, I stormed into kitchen. I asked him. And he replied was 'I wanted you to sleep longer'. OMG!!! What a @#$%^&!!!!!
Let me sleep longer? And make me rushing like a torpedo? Normally, every morning before off to work, I will feed the baby first. Luckily this morning, he did not put up struggle with me. After 10 mins of sucking, he doze off. Hurriedly, I wash my pump and bathe. In the meantime, I tried to control my anger. I do not want to start my day with anger.

I saw mee suah on the dining table. Thinking I won't have time to enjoy it at home, I will enjoy it during the journey instead. Hehehe...

During the journey, I asked him again.
He said 'I just thought that you can sleep longer'.

I said 'So that you can see me rushing like mad after that?!!'
He replied 'No, I did not think of that'.

And I asked another question which I wanted to ask long, long time ago 'Why you always switched off the night lamp's switch but not the power supply switch? Since you want to off the night lamp, then, you should switch off the power supply's switch. Why want to waste electricity?!!' (Power supply switches has light indicator that shows Power is ON)

Then, he told me 'At least you can see around if you need to wake up in the middle of the night with that small light'.

How thoughtful. He makes my day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment