Monday, July 27, 2009

Yaki Yaki Japanese buffet

This is my very first to go for a Japanese buffet. While on my way there, I was wondering what will they offer. The restaurant is just situated next to Low Yat Plaza. We parked our car at the mall, and walked to our destination restaurant.

We were greeted by friendly staffs, were ushered by one of them. Good service. But, I feel the seating layout is poorly designed. They might have a reason for doing so. But, imagine, instead of walking straight to my seat where I can see from the moment I entered the restaurant, I have to walked further to be seated. Our seats were in the middle of the restaurant, and it was some sort fenced up at four sides and there are only 2 exit points to the seats. Not only that, we need to climb the staircase, it is akin to walking up to the stage. As soon as we arrived at our seats, comes a friendly staff asking me whether I need high chair. Hmm..another thumbs up for good service.

I do not know where to begin with the food as the food was located at about 7 locations. So, I have to walk around to survey. Hmm...not bad, at first thought. A lot of varieties. There are yaki-yaki, tempura, tea & coffee bags, juices, cocktails, fresh seafood & fresh meat to grill by ourselves, cooked vegetables upon orders, sharksfin soup, salad, fruits, desserts(tong sui/cakes), fresh sashimi, ice-cream, handrolls, and of course sushi. Yummy!
Given a chance, yes, I will go there again!

@MYR 48.75 on weekdays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment