Sunday, July 19, 2009

little traitor

On Sat evening, he vomitted while I'm feeding him porridge. Maybe it was because I feed him so frequently on that day. But, cannot blame me. Because everybody is waiting for me to go out to Joe's house warming. So, I have to feed him first. Maybe I feed him in a haste too. I ignored his request of 'don't put into my mouth, mummy..'.
Upon seeing him playing with his porridge raised my temperature to the highest degree! So, I smacked him till he cries! After cleaned him up, I wanted to feed him again. He cried the moment I carried him! So, my mum took him into her arms. He silenced. So, I opened my arms to invite him to come to me, he shoved my hands away! WHAT?? How can he do that to me. I tried again, and he did the same. Not only that, he rest his head on my mum's shoulder. Whoa, whoa, whoa...I don't care! So, I took him away from my mum with force. He wailed!!! Then, my husband took him. And he silenced again. I really feel betrayed, upset....

0 comments:

Post a Comment