Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Toilet

'So fast slim already'. That was what I heard from a pretty lady working next door when I bumped into her in the toilet. She was referring to my post-natal body. My baby is 8 mths old now, another few more days will be 9. Actually, I do not know how to reply her as I was embarrased because I occupied the toilet for a very long time..emm..about 20 mins? and she was waiting in a queue...It's not that I want to do 'business' during office hours, it's just that I'm too busy to do it at home.
My usual routine is once step-into home, I will be washing and sterilizing milk bottles. Then, off to a quick bath, but, I will warm-up his milk beforehand. Then, feed him milk, which usually takes about 1 hour? And if he's too tired, he will sleep thereafter. Else, there were times when he threw up right after he finished his milk, and I have to do extra cleaning..And then, re-feed. *sigh*
Once settled the small one, if I have time, I will spend some time with the big one. Read and play with her. Then, once she off to bed, I will do laundry if my husband not done it.
Finally, I can go to bed. zzzzZZZZZ
Anyway, back to the topic. Slim topic. To be honest, I don't think I'm that slim, considering the fact that I can't fit in most of my jeans, my XS and S blouse, or dress. Wanted to give away my jeans..but, I'm just too heavy-heart to be parted from them. They still look nice and new to me..Pls note, they are all Levi's! I'm still trying to cut my food intake.
During confinement and few months after that, I was feeding myself lots of food. Due to breastfeeding, I became hungry quickier. Not only I eat very often, I eat a lot too. So, I gained a lot of weight.
My colleagues' comment? I look rounded. OMG! Then, slowly by slowly I cut down on my food intake. I took lesser rice, try not to have ice-cream after dinner, try to cut down on cakes (if only it's possible).

0 comments:

Post a Comment