Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TO work or NOT TO work

"In our life, how many 10 years do we have?" Sounds familiar? To those who watched 'Rosy Business' TVB Drama on Astro OnDemand or internet, this phrase has been uttered again and again by a guy named Chai Kau.
A good friend of mine is in 15/16 on deciding whether should she quit her job now. She might have 1001 reasons for doing so. But, how many decades do we have in our life to work? While it means we should live our life with no regrets in the drama, but, my friend is no longer in her teens. Time is catching up with our age. If she were to quit to start up a business, I will surely give her my support. If she were to quit and hunting for a managerial post, surely I will give her my support. But, if she were to quit to find a job whereby the same post can be filled-in by youngsters, I think it is a bit risky here. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment