Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My laundry

I hate to say this, but, I'm really angry with my husband this morning! Imagine, how shock I am when I saw my shirt hanging on the clothesline and wondering is it mine? maybe not, maybe yes...not, yes, not, yes. Then, I remember, I wore that shirt yesterday. So, logically, it should be there. And why is it look different now? I take a closer look. Oh my! Color, yes! Shape, yes! But, not the stitches! I mean, there was one part which is opened now! The neck part! I can see the wrinkled thread hanging there! It's my FAV shirt! Instead of using hand-wash, my husband dumped it into washing machine with other not-so delicate fabric clothes! And of course, I confront him. His reply? Smile. He's smiling to me. *sigh* I do not want to argue more, else I will be late for work. Off I went to take bath.
During my time in the bathroom, I asked myself, do I need to be angry? I mean, do I really want to waste my energy to be angry with him? Deep down in my heart, I know that he did not do it consciously. As we all know, guys are really clumsy and careless. That's where my anger cools down, else I will be #$%&*%$ him early in the morning.
I've learnt! Moving forward, I will separate my clothes from the normal ones so that this mishap will not happen again.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

If separating them still doesn't work.. maybe you should consider buying cheaper clothes! Hahaha...

tjenn said...

Hello? My clothes are cheap, ok!

Post a Comment