Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Had wonderful time with my best friend

We sight-seeing, we shop, we eat, we chat, and we take photographs. We take cab, we take bus, we take mrt, and also by car.

We see roads beautifully decorated with Christmas trees, bells, reindeers, and santa claus in conjunction with Christmas, we see many foreign tourists with their tots, we see many people with their shopping bags, including us. :)

We tried on shoes, clothes, but not jewelries, although we went into the shops. I bought few clothes for my young ones and myself, and she bought few clothes for herself. Oh ya, I also bought a Corelle casserole for my mum.

We eat nice Japanese food, durian pancake, sweet Korean strawberries, sweet grapes, sweet apples, passionate passion fruits, almost near-fresh figs, oyster omelette, and char kuey teow. I had spaghetties and she had salad. We also had dessert. I order white eggs in almond, and she order mango pomelo sago? Am I right? :)

I miss her. I miss the place. I miss the food. I miss the time when we are together. It's a memory now. Time flies, flies non-stop.

1 comments:

Colleen said...

I miss you too...

Post a Comment