Sunday, November 22, 2009

another milestone for him

As I were lazy to prepare a tub of bath water for him, I start to bathe him with showerhead for err...few times? ...hahaha. I put him on a small chair, and spray from the top. His eyes were looking at my showerhead with mouth wide opened. So, he swallowed the water. Turn off the water tap. Covered him with shampoo and shower gel. And again, I spray from the top, and again, he swallowed the water. And then, when comes the time to wash his butt thoroughly, I put him on the floor and asked him to squat down. He stood still. I said again, "squat down". He still stood still. So, I helped him. How? I whacked behind his knees. And he's in squating position immediately. About 2 times of bathtime thereafter, when I said "squat down", he obediently followed my instructions...hahahaha....It's beautiful. He might be small physically, but, do not think that his mind is small too. The Creator's creation is always so amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment